Ugroom slicker brushSold Out
u-groom Slicker Brushes are perfect for at-home, between grooming maintenance or in the salon for professional use. Stainless-steel or rubber pins penetrate into coat. Ergonomic, contoured handle for comfortable grip.
• Stainless-steel or rubber pins penetrate into coat
• Ergonomic, contoured handle
• Perfect for at-home, between-grooming maintenance
• Each includes a backercard
Each u•groom® Slicker Brush is packaged for easy retail display.
• Small Slicker Brush with Steel Pins measures 6 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Directions for use:
1. Begin by applying a brushing aid to your pet’s coat. This will help break the static lock of any mats and also pre-condition the coat, making it easier for the pins of the brush to pass through the hair.
2. Start brushing at the rear of the animal, working toward the head. This will allow the pet to become accustomed to being brushed before you start brushing around its head, which may make some animals nervous.
3. Lift the hair upwards with your free hand and brush the hair down and out of your hand, in the direction of hair growth.
4. Keep your wrist straight to prevent the pins of the brush from scratching the animal’s skin.